Through a multi-channel social media presence, the company wants to build on its brand loyalty.
(WEST FARGO, N.D. – Bobcat Co. launched company sponsored social media efforts on the following social media channels: Facebook, Twitter, Google+, LinkedIn and Flickr. Bobcat has had an established YouTube video channel for several years.
This multi-channel approach enables Bobcat to increase the scope in which it engages, informs, and interacts with customers while building on brand loyalty.
• Facebook: allows the community to share their passion for the brand
• Twitter: provides and facilitates real-time, quick updates and responses
• YouTube: users will share and upload their videos
• Google+: demonstrates Bobcat’s industry and product expertise in a mini-blog format
• Flickr: houses professional images while engaging with users and recognizing user-generated images
• LinkedIn: allows the community to easily connect with Bobcat through a branded profile