Competitors can pick drivers in stock car racing’s final ten races for their chance to win a trip to the biggest race of the 2011 season courtesy of Briggs & Stratton.
MILWAUKEE, Wis. - Briggs & Stratton introduces a way to bring industry people together for a little friendly competition and a chance to win some big prizes.
The Vanguard Power Chase is a “pick ‘em” style contest where competitors choose drivers throughout the final 10 races of the stock car season, which begins Sept. 19, 2010. Points are awarded based on where drivers finish. There’s more at stake than just bragging rights, though. The prize list is topped by a four-day trip for two to stock car racing’s premier 2011 event.
“We were looking for a fun way to say thank you to the dealers and customers who have contributed to the growing success of Vanguard engines,” said Dan Roche, marketing manager for Briggs & Stratton Commercial Power. “Vanguard engines are about power and durability, and nothing exemplifies that better than stock car racing.”
Everything needed to sign up and compete can be found at www.VanguardPowerChase.com. Participants can sign up any time between now and Sept. 19.
Vanguard Power Chase prizes
• Grand Prize: A four-day trip for two to stock car racing’s premier 2011 event
• Second Place Prize: A six-person full day experience at the Bob Bondurant School of High Performance Driving in Phoenix.
• Third Place Prize (Five awarded): One year online interactive racing membership and PC-compatible force-feedback steering wheel
• Fourth Place Prize (10 awarded): Four-pack supertickets for a race of your choice at Road America
• Fifth Place Prize (100 awarded): Vanguard Power Chase T-shirt and hat
• Sixth Place Prize (50 awarded): $10 gas card
• Weekly Prizes: Authentic licensed NASCAR memorabilia
Disclaimer: This program is not affiliated, endorsed or otherwise recognized by or in association with any drivers, teams, NASCAR or any other automotive/sports entity.