The company will showcase a slew of new products at the event.
Schiller Grounds Care will present a number of new products across several Schiller brand lines at the GIE+EXPO. Schiller Grounds Care is also a sponsor of OPEI’s High Performance Parts & Accessories Department at this year’s GIE+EXPO. As a sponsor of the HPPAD, Schiller will host a 10 x 20 booth highlighting Attachment & Accessory Displays, Parts Look-Up Tools, and provide Top Parts Lists for many of Schiller’s staple brand products.
Below is a preview by booth of what GIE+EXPO attendees can expect to see.
Inside booth #3058 (a 50’ x 60’ booth) will host the full line of BOB-CAT, Classen, Little Wonder, Mantis and Ryan brand products, plus the following:
• The new 2011 BOB-CAT Mower Line
• The new Mantis XP Tiller/Cultivator – the Mantis handheld answer to large, heavy mid- and rear-tine tillers.
• Two new Little Wonder TruckLoaders – a compact 14hp model with tailgate mount option and a new key start 18hp unit.
• Preview the 2011 Classen SCHV, Reduced-Vibration Hydro Sod Cutter line.
Inside booth #5044 (a 20’ x 20’ booth) is dedicated solely to Steiner brand Articulating Tractors and hardworking Quick-Hitch Attachments. Attendees can see a sampling of the Steiner line, plus:
• Get their first glimpse at the new Steiner 235 Front Wheel Drive Tractor
• See the new line of Steiner Snow Blower Attachments
Attendees can learn all about these new products inside then put them through their paces in the Outside Demo Area. Schiller offers attendees plenty of room to play in the dirt through two outside demo areas (7506D & 7527D) that cover 19,000 square feet of demo space. Of special note, attendees that demo a new BOB-CAT 2011 Mower and take a short survey will receive a free gift.