The Irrigation Show will also include a job and career fair.
Be part of an opportunity for employees, institutions of learning, and potential employers in the landscape, irrigation and agribusiness industries across the United States to meet one another.
The Florida Irrigation Society, the Florida Nursery, Grower, and Landscape Association, the Irrigation Association, Work Force Central Florida and Employ Florida Vets invite you to reserve a an opportunity to recruit from the leading industry professionals from landscape, irrigation, and agribusiness that only a venue like the Irrigation Show can provide:
• FREE registration to attend the Job and Career Fair as a recruiting company or college/university
• Participation and promotion by state-backed agencies such as Work Force Florida, Employ Florida Vets with networking to their national counterparts
• Benefit from broad-based marketing programs directed towards prospective candidates:
Local and state media outlets (television, internet, and newspapers)
State landscape, irrigation, and agribusiness associations throughout the southeast
Industry trade journals
• High visibility from the Irrigation Show attendees and show marketing efforts
The Job & Career Fair is being held in a special section on the tradeshow floor level
The event is publicized in all IA publications
• All Job & Career Fair attendees will receive a one-day pass for that day to attend the Irrigation Show tradeshow to meet real industry participants