The show will offer an expanded education conference and a pond and waterscape pavilion.
The 2011 Irrigation Show and Innovations in Irrigation Education Conference will be held in San Diego Nov. 3-8. The event will offer more than 300 exhibitors, new technologies, new business contacts and an expanded education conference.
What's new in 2011?
The Irrigation Show has always been a great place to network and conduct business, but it's also an opportunity to advance knowledge and skill sets. The show and conference puts more focus on education, networking and industry innovation this year. In addition to more than 200,000 square feet of irrigation equipment, systems, services and accessories on the show floor, don't miss:
• New irrigation seminars providing certified professionals more opportunities to earn continuing education units at the event.
• A new exhibit hall reception where attendees can network with more than 300 exhibitors and 6,000 attendees – all in one place.
• First ever Pond and Waterscape Pavilion featuring the newest products and services in the pond and waterscape industry.
• An expanded New Product Contest showcasing the most advanced new products, technologies and services.
• Center Stage, where the Irrigation Association will be offering a series of free presentations on topics relevant to attendees and their businesses, including insights into agricultural challenges and policy issues, key contractor markets, effective business strategies, and the latest on IA programs.
Visit www.irrigationshow.org for more details or to download the attendee brochure.