The program will provide incentives, savings and extended terms on the most popular products.
PHILADELPHIA, Pa. – Beginning October 1, FMC Professional Solutions is offering its largest Early Order Program ever. The program runs through Dec. 20, 2013, allowing participants to purchase products at current pricing prior to 2014 price increases, receive a base rebate incentive and benefit from extended payment terms. To top it off, an October Incentive and a “2 for 2” Portfolio Bonus spell additional savings for turf and ornamental professionals participating in the 2013 Early Order Program.
Popular FMC products included in the program are Blindside, Dismiss, Dismiss South, Dismiss CA, Echelon, Solitare, QuickSilver and SquareOne herbicides, as well as Segway fungicide, and select Talstar brands, Onyx and Aria insecticides.
In addition to the base rebate incentive, participants earn even more when they participate in two amazing incentives:
• The October Incentive allows participants to earn an additional 2.0% rebate when they purchase qualifying products between Oct. 1 and Oct. 31, 2013.
• The “2 for 2” Portfolio Bonus enables participants to build their own portfolio and earn an additional 2.0% rebate on their entire order when they purchase any combination of two brands of qualifying herbicides or insecticides with a minimum purchase of $1,000 (assuming the $2,500 total minimum is reached).
According to Adam Manwarren, Brand Marketing Manager for FMC, “Other Early Order Programs make you take bundles of products (with some that you may not want) for the biggest discounts. Our program offers you flexibility, while capitalizing on our full portfolio of turf and ornamental solutions.”
FMC 2013 Early Order Program rebates are tiered based on purchase amounts:
• Spend between $2,500 and $4,999 and receive 3% back with total rebate potential of 7% when participating in October Incentive and “2 for 2” Portfolio Bonus
• Spend between $5,000 and $7,499 and receive 4% back with total rebate potential of 8%
• Spend between $7,500 and $9,999 and receive 5% back with total rebate potential of 9%
• Spend between $10,000 and $14,999 and receive 6% back with total rebate potential of 10%
• Spend $15,000 or more and receive 7% back with total rebate potential of 11%
Program participants enjoy deferred payment for purchases of qualifying FMC agency products made during the Early Order period until the end of June 2014.
Remember: To qualify, a rebate form must be submitted with copies of invoices online at www.fmceop.com or via mail, fax, or e-mail by January 15, 2014.
For more information or to register for the rebate, visit www.fmcprosolutions.com and click "Promotions" or visit http://www.fmcprosolutions.com/Home/Promotions.aspx. Follow @FMCturf for additional offers and program highlights throughout the rest of the year.