iLandscape serves Illinois, Wisconsin, and Northwest Indiana and will debut in Febraury.
iLandscape: the illinois +wisconsin Landscape Show is the new trade show and educational experience serving the Illinois, Wisconsin, and Northwest Indiana landscape markets. The show debuts this February 5-7, 2014 at the Schaumburg Convention Center in Schaumburg, IL.
iLandscape has listened to you:
• New products and product demonstrations
• Lower admission fee
• Convenient suburban venue
• FREE PARKING!
• Unbelievable education program
• Free keynotes including - Chef Charlie Trotter, Dr. Alan Armitage, and Charles Vander Kooi
• Free Spanish-language education
• Door prizes such as tablets, televisions and Bulls tickets
• Free concert on Wednesday night
• And much, much, much, MUCH more!
Trade show registration is simple, affordable, and now available on the iLandscape website: http://www.ilandscapeshow.com
The top notch educational program has been released on the iLandscape website. It features authors, educators, and industry leaders. Education covers BOTH days and includes your tradeshow admission.
College and university students are admitted to iLandscape for free if registered through their college or university. A career fair will be held on Friday, February 7, 2014 from 9am-1pm. Prospective employers can take part in the career fair with a reserved table. The opportunity is limited to 45 companies.
Welcome to iLandscape the tradeshow experience the Midwestern green industry deserves! We can't wait for you to say "i'M iN."
Visit iLandscape online at: http://www.ilandscapeshow.com