Frank Niccoli is slated to become the new president of the California Landscape Contractors Association.
Frank Niccoli, CWM, of The Village Gardener is slated to become the new president of the California Landscape Contractors Association.
Other board members include:
• President Elect - Chuck Carr of ValleyCrest Landscape Maintenance
• Immediate Past President – Eric Watanabe of Signature Pools and Landscape
• Secretary/Treasurer - Ted Sandrowski of Sandrowski Landscaping, Inc.
• Director of Chapter Services - Richard Sheffield of Antioch Nursery
• Director of Communications - Jessica Centeno of Centeno's Landscaping Co. Inc.
• Director of Education – Steve Jacobs of Nature Designs Landscaping
• Director of Legislation – Pete Dufau of Dufau Landscape, Inc.
• Director of Events - Eric Briner of Briner and Son Landscape Management
• Director of Membership - Javier Lesaca of Lesaca Landscape Company
• Director of Resource Management – Tom Noonan of Ewing Irrigation Products
• Associate Member Director – Rick Zinn of Horizon
• Co-Director of Chapter President’s Council North – Aaron Huxley of Hunter Industries/FX Luminaire
• Co-Director of Chapter President’s Council South – Steve Beckstrom of Tierra Verde Landscape, Inc.
Board members will be installed at CLCA’s upcoming leadership conference Jan. 9 in Los Angeles.
Niccoli has been a member of the CLCA since 1987 and has been the state Director of the Resource Management Committee for the last eight years, and as such, helped oversee CLCA’s Water Management Certification Program and Sustainability Committee.
With more than 30 years of industry experience, he also gives back as an adjunct instructor at Foothill College and founded the student club to help others work in an industry he is so passionate about. He is an EPA WaterSense Irrigation Partner, a CLCA Certified Water Manager (CWM), and a researcher with both the Fairfield Osborn Preserve and the Galbreath Preserve.
“CLCA is pleased to welcome Frank Niccoli as president of the association,” said Executive Director Sharon McGuire. “In these challenging economic times, Frank brings strong leadership to our organization. As we continue our branding process and introduce our