ChangeUp is a new herbicide offering from Nufarm. A premium selective broadleaf weed herbicide, ChangeUp is labeled for control of over 200 weed species and can be used on all major cool-season turf types. ChangeUp is well-suited for areas or accounts where an alternative to 2,4-D is desired or where the maximum annual 2,4-D limits have been reached. ChangeUp contains fluroxypyr, MCPA and dicamba in a 'fully-loaded' formulation that ensures consistent customer satisfaction.
"We're excited about the potential for Change Up," says Steve Jedrzejek, turf marketing manager for Nufarm. "It provides the same control as our premium three-way Escalade 2, and provides a 2,4-D alternative where needed.”
Some specific benefits include:
• Offers the power of three proven herbicides in one convenient pre-mixed formulation
• Contains MCPA - ideal for accounts requesting a 2,4-D alternative
• Reduced callbacks following a quick visual response and excellent weed control
• Contains the pyridine herbicide fluroxypyr for unparalleled clover control
• Broad spectrum - excellent control of more than 200 broadleaf weeds including dandelion, plantain, oxalis, chickweed, thistles and other hard-to control species
• Labeled for application to bentgrasss (excluding golf course greens & tees), bluegrass, fescue, ryegrass and zoysia turfs
• Convenient to use - tank mix compatible with a number of liquid fertilizers and iron formulations
ChangeUp Selective Herbicide is available for use in the 2014 season.