Marty Grunder and Joe Calloway host the three-day event Feb. 9-11.
DAYTON, OHIO – Registration is open for GROW! 2012, a three-day learning experience for landscapers hosted by Marty Grunder and Joe Calloway. Now in its 15th year, the event provides advice on how to grow businesses, even in this challenging economy.
The speakers at this year’s event include Grunder, Calloway, Matt Caruso and Larry Winget.
Here Grunder gives 10 reasons for attending the event, which will be held in Dayton, Ohio Feb. 9-11.
1. You need a plan for 2012; come to my event and you’ll leave with one that will greatly enhance your chances for success. ALL PLANNING IS GOOD.
2. We have tons and tons of ideas that will help you sell work; you need that now more than ever. Sales cure everything; come to GROW! And learn how to sell more.
3. You’ll learn the top 5 ways to market your company in this environment.
4. You’ll learn how to attain, train, retain and entertain your team.
5. You’ll learn from entrepreneurs who had the best year of their business careers last year.
6. You need to get your batteries recharged, learn from others and leave motivated to have a great 2012. (This might be the most important lesson you’ll learn at GROW!)
7. Sitting at home feeling sorry for yourself and not learning is basically a net worth reduction scheme. You have to learn how to get out of those ruts. (We’ll show you how.)
8. Your competition most likely won’t be here, so what could that mean for you?
9. Nowhere else in the green industry will you find the quality of speakers and teachers we offer. Nowhere!
10. And finally, you need to do this for yourself, your family and your future. The only way to improve is to learn new ideas that help you GROW!
For a complete schedule and registration information, click here.