The event will be held at Mohegan Sun Jan. 27 and 28.
The 2011 Connecticut Turf & Landscape Conference and Trade Show will take place Jan. 27 and 28 and stress “Sustainability for Success.”
The conference and show is hosted by the Connecticut Grounds Keepers Association at the Mohegan Sun in Uncasville. The two-day event includes:
• Educational seminars offering recertification credits for owners and operators.
• Tracks for turf or landscape and ornamental.
• Organic methods of management.
• Access to university scholars in the field.
• Networking opportunities with businesses from the region.
• Interaction with vendors offering a full range of products and services.
• Free parking, available lodging and entertainment.
Seminars will be held from 8:30 a.m. – 5 p.m. Thursday, Jan. 27. The tradeshow, along with seminars from 8 a.m. – 4:30 p.m., will be held Friday, Jan. 28. To register for the conference and show, click here. A full list of courses can be found by clicking here.