Sessions include business management, financial training and installation techniques.
LOUISVILLE, Ky. – Lawn and landscape contractors interested in improving profitability have a variety opportunities to learn during the 2013 GIE+EXPO Oct. 24-25 in Louisville.
Hardscape North America's co-location with GIE+EXPO means that landscape contractors can participate in sessions that not only increase their professional knowledge but also help them expand their services.
Workshops and live demonstrations include sessions on how to:
- Add hardscape installation to your services
- Improve your sales processes
- Stop money from slipping away
- Be a more effective manager
- Grow your business
- Develop a marketing plan
- Improve specific hardscape installation techniques
For a full schedule of this year's workshops, click here