An industry trade group, OEMs and engine manufacturers will offer propane-specific models and education at the October trade show.
LOUISVILLE, Ky. – The Propane Education & Research Council (PERC) makes it easy for GIE+EXPO attendees to learn more through a series of OEM-led seminars to be held in PERC’s booth (11198), along with an opportunity to examine propane-fueled equipment.
Attendees can also visit the individual booths of OEMs at the show as well.
- Ariens/Gravely (booth 7120)
- Bad Boy (booth 5140)
- Cub Cadet (booth 5116)
- Dixie Chopper (booth 7214)
- Exmark (booth 7094)
- Ferris Industries (booth 5054)
- Husqvarna (booth 9094)
- Scag Power Equipment (booth 7060)
- Snapper Pro (booth 5054)
Manufacturers of propane-fueled trucks for transporting mowers:
- GM Fleet and Commercial (booth 5214)
- Ford Commercial Truck (booth 5104)
Engine manufacturers Kawasaki (booth 1064) and Briggs & Stratton (booth 7104) offer propane-specific engines for appropriate mower models.