Get the lowdown on the machines that help you get to those hard-to-reach spots.
Caterpillar TL 1255C
The pitch: The TL1255C is a highly versatile machine.
- Can pick and place materials to a maximum height of 54.3 ft.
- Offers three steering modes: 2-wheel, crab and 4-wheel steer. Steering modes are selected by a single rocker switch. Steering position sensors are fitted as standard to all steering modes to be changed while moving.
- Provides a load capacity of 12,000 lbs.
For more information: www.cat.com
Genie GTH-5519 Telehandler
The pitch: The Genie GTH-5519 Telehandler meets the needs of landscapers.
- Designed with hydrostatic transmission and 4-wheel drive.
- Three steering modes – front wheel, coordinated and crab steer.
- Attachments available for this unit include an industrial grapple bucket and a heavy-duty multi-purpose bucket.
For more information: www.genielift.com
Manitou Compact MLT 625 Telescopic Handler
The pitch: The MLT 625 is a low-profile, super compact telescopic handler.
- Maximum lift height of 19 ft., 3 in. and a maximum lift capacity of 5,500 lbs.
- Overall height of 6 ft., 7 in. and a width of close to 6 ft.
- 75-HP engine coupled with a hydraulic gear pump results in a flow rate of 24 gal. per minute at a pressure of 3,408 psi.
For more information: www.manitou.com