Manage your fleet better with the latest in GPS technology.
The pitch: GPS Insight, a technology provider of GPS fleet tracking software, announced its new mobile app for Android, in addition to their existing iPhone app.
• With GPS Insight Mobile for Android, fleet managers don’t need to be at their desk in order to stay up to date with fleet activity.
• The Android app allows you to quickly view vehicle location, status, driver, odometer, and more features to come.
• GPS Insight Mobile is designed to be easier to use and more efficient than using a mobile device’s browser to load the desktop version of GPS Insight.
For more information: www.gpsinsight.com
The pitch – Networkfleet provides GPS/fleet telematics solutions that improve fleet operations by decreasing fuel use, optimizing vehicle utilization, decreasing maintenance costs, and improving driver management.
• Easy Installation
• Automated Alerts and Scheduled Reports
• Free Roadside Assistance
For more information: http://info.networkfleet.com/landscape.html
Master Route GPS
The pitch: Master Route GPS tracking products simplify operations and reduces cost.
• Unauthorized use of vehicles sends an alert notification.
• Notifies when to schedule maintenance on vehicles and equipment.
• Free QuickBooks integration wizard.
• Web enabled access to your fleet is available 24/7.
For more information: www.MasterRoute.com
The pitch: NexTraq, a GPS fleet and asset tracking company, announced it will support the Garmin fleet 590 navigation device.
• Enables service and distribution companies to quickly ramp up with the NexTraq Fleet Tracking solution with a device that provides advanced functionality including driver behavior monitoring.
• The Garmin fleet 590 can help reduce driver interaction by displaying driving-related information at a glance on its large 5-inch display.
• It provides a fleet-friendly design that has the flexibility to easily transfer from vehicle to vehicle.
For more information: www.nextraq.com