These compact equipment attachments can help with any landscaping job.
1. Bobcat Push Broom
The pitch: This push broom attachment is faster than hand sweeping, and is able to clean along tight areas such as curbs and walls.
- It has the ability to sweep materials when operating in either forward or reverse.
- For a loader model, the push broom attaches to the bucket with spring-loaded pins.
- Sweep and clean up materials, whether wet or dry. Designed for sweeping dirt, leaves, light snow, standing water, and spilled materials.
For more information: www.bobcat.com
2. CEAttachments Heavy-clipper
The pitch: The EDGE Heavy-Duty High Reach Clipper is designed for commercial and rental use for contractors.
- The rotator is hard-wearing and built with several extra gussets, and features 110 degree rotation.
- A wireless remote control allows the operator to activate the solenoid valve for rotation, without the complication of wires getting tangled in brush.
- It's made of 5/8-inch steel for durability in cutting trees and branches up to 9-inches in diameter.
For more information: www.ceattachments.com
3. John Deere MH60C Mulching Head
The pitch: The MH60C Mulching Head is designed for durability by utilizing oversize 64-mm (2.5 inch) sealed rotor bearings and double carbide-tipped teeth.
- The heavy-duty push bar helps to topple trees and brush while protecting the carrier from any flying debris.
- Featuring a two-speed hydraulic system, the mulching head is able to efficiently utilize available horsepower.
- Preset pressure levels allow the motor to automatically shift to high displacement.
For more information: www.johndeere.com
4. Toro 22520 Narrow Bucket
The pitch: Toro's narrow bucket attachment can handle compact construction and remodeling sites by moving through 36 inches gates.
- This 34.5 inch-wide bucket allows you to get through narrow spaces, including gates and doorways.
- Can be used on the Dingo TX 420 or any Dingo model equipped with narrow wheels and tires.
- The steel cutting edge extends the life of the bucket and keeps the cutting edge uniform.
For more information: www.toro.com