When it’s speed and power you desire to get to those hard-to-reach spots, compact tractors are the way to go.
KIOTI DK/DKSE Tractor Series
The pitch: The DK/DKSE series compiles the features of KIOTI Tractors into a compact tractor.
- Includes an adjustable 3-point hitch
- The DK/DKSE series offers models ranging from 40–90 hp and features an option of hydrostatic drive (DKSE only) or synchro shuttle transmission.
- Models are equipped with safety features including wet disc brakes, auto PTO warning, ROPS and lights to increase protection.
For more information: www.kioti.com
Kubota Grand L60 Series
The pitch: Kubota Tractor’s Grand L60 Series is equipped with advanced, yet user-friendly, computer controls.
- The six models, with choice of five clean-emission engines and three transmission options, include the L3560, L4060, L4760, L5060, L5460 and L6060.
- New styling, including a deluxe cab, and computer controls were included to enhance operator comfort and ease of use.
- The new LCD Intellipanel provides one-button adjustments for the HST PLUS transmission to maximize performance.
For more information: www.kubota.com
Massey Ferguson GC1700 Series Sub-Compact Tractors
The pitch: Massey Ferguson’s GC1700 Series sub-compact tractors deliver hardworking performance, plus redesigned styling and functionality.
- Includes four models that replace the previous GC range.
- The GC1705 and GC1710 TLB are rated 22.5 gross engine horsepower and the GC1715 and GC1720 TLB are rated at 24.5 gross engine horsepower.
- All four models feature a low-rated engine rpm that reduces vibration and noise to improve engine life and decrease fuel consumption.
For more information: www.masseyferguson.com
New Holland Workmaster 35 and 40
The pitch: The new Workmaster 35 and 40 compact tractor models are machines meant to get the job done without all the bells and whistles of a more expensive tractor.
- The 12x12 Synchronized Shuttle transmission makes change of direction easy because there’s no need to come to a complete stop when shuttling.
- A two-pedal HST transmission with cruise control allows the operator to adjust speed and change direction using two foot pedals: one to move forward and one to move backward.
- Powered by Tier 3-compliant, fuel-efficient three-cylinder engines and are available in 33- and 38- hp models.
For more information: www.newholland.com