The next time you need to prepare a design/build job site, these tractor loader backhoes and pieces of compaction equipment will come in handy.
BOMAG BVP Series Single-Direction Plate Compactors
The pitch: BOMAG’s versatile BVP Series single-direction plate compactors are designed for a variety of jobs, from soil or asphalt compaction to paver and patio installation.
- Powered by air-cooled Honda gasoline engines equipped with low oil alert.
- The BVP Series includes two models. The BVP10/36 weighs 183 lbs., covers a working width of 14.2” and produces 2,250 lbs. of centrifugal force.
- The BVP18/45 weighs 201 lbs., has a working width of 17.7” and delivers 4,050 lbs. of centrifugal force.
For more information: www.bomag.com/us
Bradco 485 Backhoe
The pitch: The Bradco 485 Backhoe by Paladin Attachments increases utilization of skid-steer loaders and tractors.
- At 925 lbs. without a bucket, it provides a maximum digging depth of 8’, 5”.
- The full 180-degree dual-cylinder swing rotation provides equal power in both directions.
- The 10’, 7” horizontal reach from the swing post places dirt away from the digging area and minimizes the need to move the machine.
For more information: www.paladinattachments.com
Terex TLB840 Backhoe Loader
The pitch: The TLB840 boasts high torque, as well as strong climbing and digging capabilities.
- Equipped with an electronic, Tier 4 interim Perkins 1204E-E44TA engine and an optional 4-speed servo power synchro transmission with automatic shifting.
- The Tier 4i-compliant engine on the TLB840 is designed with EGR (Exhaust Gas Recirculation) technology, which is well-suited for lower horsepower engines operating in high-duty applications.
- Dig depth of 14’9’ (extended to 18’1’) and a reach up of 18’9’ (extended 21’11’)
For more information: www.terex.com/construction
Case Tier4 Interim N Series Loader/Backhoes
The pitch: Case Construction Equipment’s improvements to its N Series loader/backhoe product line includes the application of cooled exhaust gas recirculation (CEGR) emissions-control technology to achieve Tier 4 Interim certification, as well as important improvements in performance, productivity and maintainability.
- The Case 580N, 580 Super N, 580 Super N Wide Track and 590 Super N loader/backhoes now feature 3.4-liter engines, ranging from 78 hp in the 580N to 108 hp in the 590SN.
- The Tier 4 Interim-certified engine – with CEGR technology – burns cleaner and up to 4 percent better fuel efficiency under load.
- Other new standard N Series features include automatic Ride Control on four-wheel-drive models that engages at roading speeds to help reduce bucket spillage.
For more information: www.casece.com