Keep your shop ready with these less-than-glamorous, but necessary parts of your landscaping business.
A.R.E Workcover LS
The pitch: A.R.E.’s Commercial Division is expanding its product line with the new WorkCover LS, a fiberglass tonneau cover available for 2005 to current Toyota Tacoma standard length bed trucks.
- Features two doors on each side. Additionally, the entire cover opens from the rear of the truck using a hinge system at the front of the cover.
- The WorkCover LS features approximately 3 extra inches of storage room above the bed rail.
- A.R.E. offers options such as remote keyless entry and LED strip lighting technology.
For more information: www.4are.com/fleet
STRATTEC Bolt Locks
The pitch: Eliminate the time wasted looking for the right key with the STRATTEC Security Corporation’s BOLT product line.
- BOLT locks feature Breakthrough One-Key Lock Technology, which permanently programs the lock to a vehicle’s ignition key.
- When owners insert their ignition key into the BOLT Lock cylinder, spring-loaded plate tumblers move up and down to uniquely code the cylinder to that specific key
- . They are available for owners of Ford, GM, Chrysler, Jeep, Toyota and Nissan vehicles and deliver added security and convenience.
For more information: www.boltlock.com
Cooper Tire Discoverer HT3
The pitch: Cooper Tire is expanding its Discoverer line of premium products with a new addition – the Discoverer HT3, specially engineered for commercial-grade performance and highway traction in all seasons and designed to resist abnormal wear.
- Advanced technology includes silica infused tread compound and full depth 3D micro-gauge siping.
- Available in R and S speed ratings and is available in 17 sizes ranging from 15- to 18-in. rim diameters.
- Designed for highway and commercial driving for today’s light trucks and small fleet delivery vehicles, including Sprinter, Ford E-Series, Ram Cargo, Chevy Express and Nissan NV Cargo vans, as well as three-quarter one-ton pickup trucks.
For more information: www.coopertire.com
Stens Silver Streak Chainsaw Chain and Bars
The pitch: Stens carries a complete line of Silver Streak chain and guide bars, designed for both the professional or occasional woodsman.
- All Silver Streak chains are pre-tensioned to reduce stretching, hand-lubricated after assembly for better lubrication, heat treated and have hard chromed cutters for longer life and sharper edges.
- Each chain features a Centri-Lube oil channel on the drive links for improved lubrication and reduced friction.
- It helps prevent heat build-up in the chain and guide bar, thus improving cutting performance and enhancing chain life.
For more information: www.stens.com