The next time you have a project with limited space, compact utility loaders and tractors will come in handy.
Bobcat 500 Frame-Size Compact Track Loaders
The pitch: The 500 frame-size compact track loaders are part of the new M-series line featuring enhancements that provide operators a variety of benefits.
- The cab-forward design moves the operator closer to the attachment and provides unmatched visibility in all directions with the largest cab door opening on the market.
- Offers a two-speed option which boosts the maximum travel speed from 7.4 mph in low range to 11 mph in high range.
- The hydraulic bucket positioning option keeps the loader bucket level as the lift arms travel upward.
For more information: www.bobcat.com.
Boxer Equipment 300 and 500 Series
The pitch: Boxer Equipment, manufactured by Morbark, produces the lightweight yet heavy-duty 300 and 500 series of compact utility loaders.
- Both can handle more than 50 universal compact utility attachments.
- The 300 Series has a tip capacity as high as 1,325 lbs. and an operating capacity as high as 663 lbs. at 50 percent tip load.
- The 532DX offers rubber track undercarriage, which allows the units to enter through gates as narrow as 3-ft. wide.
For more information: www.boxerequipment.com.
Ditch Witch SK750 Mini Skid-Steer
The pitch: The Ditch Witch SK750 mini skid-steer features 70 attachment options.
- The design allows users to convert track stances between narrow (36 in.) and wide (42 in.).
- Operator areas are 50 percent larger and feature ergonomic controls with an optional single-level joystick.
- A two-way auxiliary control for the attachment frees up the user’s hands to control depth and ground speed.
For more information: www.ditchwitch.com.
John Deere 3 Series Compact Utility Tractor Line
The pitch: John Deere’s 3E and 3R Series compact utility tractors are made for those who need to do more than mow grass.
- The 3E and 3R models feature final Tier 4 engines ranging from 32 to 46 hp.
- The machines are equipped with an independent PTO and three-point hitch.
- An optional PowrReverser transmission available on the 3033R and 3039R allows the operator to change directions using a hand lever and without clutching.
For more information: www.deere.com.
The pitch: The Toro Dingo TX 427 Compact Utility Loader is available in narrow and wide track models.
- With a tip capacity of 1,530 lbs, both loaders feature a 27-hp Kohler engine.
- These models also come standard with a heavy-duty 2-stage air cleaner that offers dust and dirt filtration, even when the engine is working.
- Featuring four independent hydraulic pumps, TX 427 loaders deliver 16.9 gallons per minute (gpm) of flow to each track, 11.4 gpm to the auxiliary hydraulics and 6 gpm to the loader arm.
For more information: www.toro.com/dingo.