Management of Turfgrass Disease, 3rd Edition
J. M. Vargas, Jr.
ISBN: 0-471-47411-8, Hardcover, 336 pages, November 2004
The Third Edition of the successful Management of Turfgrass Diseases provides professionals current practical information for maintaining the best playable turfgrass on their courses.
Management of Turfgrass Diseases, Third Edition also features:
- More than 70 color photos and over 100 figures that provide a rich visual resource
- Specific strategies that can be followed to prevent disease from occurring
- All new sections on fungicide resistance and disease management strategies
- Tips on irrigation, fertilization, and grass culture
- Coverage of cool- and warm-season grasses, growing conditions, new diseases, symptoms, and identification and management techniques
- Tips to help readers determine which grasses are resistant and which are susceptible to various diseases
Management of Turfgrass Diseases, Third Edition offers golf course superintendents, lawn care operators, and landscapers a comprehensive, decision-making tool.