Saturday, December 20, 2014
Massey Ferguson MF2635 utility tractor
April 13, 2010
- Expansion of 2600 Series includes this new model with 74 gross engine horsepower.
- Powered by a Tier III emission-compliant direct-injection Simposon four-cylinder turbocharged diesel engine.
- Features two transmission choices: the standard 8x2 constant mesh transmission and live PTO or optional 8x8 transmission with independent PTO.
- Most daily service items – such as checking the engine oil level – can be completed without lifting the hood.
- Other features include an elevated semi-flat platform with a large plastic fuel tank underneath that can be easily filled from ground level. The adjustable suspended seat and easy-to-reach controls offer a softer ride and convenient tractor operation.
Buyers Products Co.
Mean Green/CR Brands
Danuser Machine Co.