zero-turn mowers (ZTM
) are specifically designed to exceed the expectations of the professional landscape contractor or estate owner with rugged, commercial-grade features that deliver superior performance and a consistent, professional quality of cut.
Two high-performance models (ZT29, ZT33) deliver peak performance with 29 and 33 gross engine horsepower respectively.
- Engine: The 3-cylinder liquid-cooled diesel engine provides rugged power, excellent torque, and maintains optimum fuel efficiency to keep operating costs low.
- Transmission: Two hydrostatic pumps and two hydrostatic motors with gear reductions at the drive axle provide long life and excellent performance.
- Folding ROPS: Standard Folding ROPS folds to 90-degrees without tools to easily fit into an enclosed trailer or garage.
- PTO Clutch: An electro-hydraulically engaged multi-disc wet clutch engages and disengages the mower deck through the use of the yellow knob on the right hand control console.
- Mower Deck: Available in 60”, 72” standard or 72” high volume, this single piece, pressed steel deck design is rugged and reliable. The high volume mower has an extra-deep wind tunnel to move material through in less time.
- Anti-Scalp Rollers: Adjustable anti-scalp rollers are located on each of the four corners of the mower (caster type on front). Three fixed rollers are located in the center. Together, these anti-scalp rollers help protect valuable turf.