Tank S mower series
December 8, 2010http://www.cubcommercial.com
The Tank S is an innovative zero-turn commercial lawn mower from Cub Cadet Commercial that has steering wheel control and gets the job done faster, easier and better. Synchro Steer™ technology provides 4-wheel steering and stability on hills and it Cuts up to 7.5 acres per hour. This exceptional piece of lawn equipment features the Select Cut System™ deck for premium cuts and is available with a gas, diesel or liquid propane engine. Forward and reverse foot pedals make this lawn equipment easy to use and it features fully hydraulic power steering and comes with a 3-year limited commercial warranty (see your independent dealer for warranty details on your commercial lawn mower of choice).
- Commercial-grade engines -- choose from 31, 31.2 or 37 hp Kawasaki V-twin engines for premium performance and longevity.
- Productivity Package -- Features premium adjustable air ride seat with lumbar support and adjustable arm rests, seat back recline and suspension stiffness to match operator preference; means less breaks and more producitvity.
- Remote Cooling System -- For increased hydraulic fluid life to the pumps and wheel motors.
- Adjustable Steering Column -- Fits the comfort level required by any operator.
- Hydraulic Power Deck Lift -- Single lever controls for easy access and function.
- Pivoting Front Axis -- Follows the contours of the ground for superior cutting, providing a smoother, more uniform look and versaility for different terrains.