Exmark Metro Commercial 21 Walk-Behind Mowerhttp://www.exmark.com
When Exmark engineers were given a clean sheet and the assignment to build a balanced, maneuverable, commercial-grade, walk-behind mower, an amazing thing happened. It's called the Commercial 21. Powered by either a Kawasaki® FJ180V KAI or Honda® GXV engine, the Commercial 21 provides a 5"-deep cutting deck for a signature Exmark cut, whether bagging or mulching. An innovative front height adjustment eliminates pivot-style adjusters, while a single-point rear height adjustment lets the operator quickly change cutting heights. The Commercial 21. Innovation from the ground up.
Key features include:
- Available with 5.5-hp Honda engine
- Also available with 6.0-hp Kawasaki engine
- Three different drive styles available: hand-push, self-propelled or self-propelled blade brake clutch (BBC)
- Features 21-inch commercial, die-cast aluminum TriVantage deck
- All models provide operator the ability to mulch, bag or side-discharge