ComfortControl DD Walk-Behind Mower
The ComfortControl™ DD series from Ferris Industries is built super-tough, with a low, wide stance that results in unparalleled traction and stability. The new "Comfort Control" design gives this mower the smoothest, most userfriendly operation in the industry. The Cruise Control Bar with independent steering override allows the operator a multitude of handling options. Available in various cutting widths, you'll be sure to find the one that fits you best.
- Powered by 25-hp, 19-hp or 15-hp Kawasaki V-Twin engines.
- Rugged 5-gallon fuel tank with extra large filler neck.
- Electric start standard on all models.
- Available in 36", 48”, 52” and 61” cutting widths.
- Cut height: 1.75”- 4.75” variable adjust.
- 1/4" x 2" Steel reinforced leading edge of deck.
- Quick-adjust deck allows operator to change cut height quickly and easily.
- Self-contained dual transmissions are individually fan cooled and filtered.
- Easy access to tracking adjustments minimizes maintenance time.
OPERATOR CONTROL & COMFORT SYSTEMS
- Steel channel handlebars for increased strength and durability.
- Operator friendly cushioned controls are comfortable and easy to use.
- Flat-free caster tires standard.