Gas Hedge Trimmer Single Edge
December 15, 2010http://www.littlewonder.com
Little Wonder's high-quality hedge trimmers have been the choice of landscaping professionals for decades. Our blades last longer and require less sharpening than blades typically found on the lower-priced homeowner-grade hedge trimmers. You won’t find a more durable hedge trimmer on the market, than Little Wonder hedge trimmers.
The single edge gas hedger trimmer is precision balanced to give you clean, effortless cuts with total control in any position. For dependable performance in a gas trimmer that goes anywhere and will last a lifetime, this is your hedge trimmer.
- Stamped, thru-hardened high carbon tool steel blades maintain a sharp edge for longer periods of time. This means less downtime for maintenance.
- Little Wonder blades last 6 to 10 times longer than steel blades.
- Most hedge trimmers feature only one set of blades that move. Little Wonder Gas Hedge Trimmers feature double reciprocating blades for reduced vibration and heavier cuts.
- Cuts Up to 1" Diameter Growth. Our hand sharpened blades let you shear new growth, as well as established heavy growth. 3500 cuts per minute.
- Gears Designed for More Power, case hardened steel gears for durability and longer life. Rear handle mount accepts support from frame bar.
- Frame Bar with enhanced support from protruding studs through gear box and pressed studs. 30" Single Edge models feature a two position front handle.
- 21.22cc Commercial Grade Engine, extended engine life, rated between 600 and 800 hours. 2 large ball bearings where crankshaft connects to block and needle bearing on connection rod for cooler operation. Also features electronic ignition, chrome cylinder, and two ring piston.
- Built in Centrifugal Clutch engages blades when engine goes above idle speed, reducing possible damage to gears.
- Reliable Starting and Performance with electronic ignition and primer bulb carburetor for easy starts. Weighted fuel line so unit can operate in any position; C.A.R.B. certified.
- Shock mounts on handles reduce vibration, soft grip front handle, and precision balanced design make these units easier to use over extended periods.
- Finger throttle control and lock out lever give the user enhanced engine and blade control to prevent inadvertent blade engagement.