Vanguard single-cylinder engines
February 1, 2018http://www.vanguardengines.com
The new line of engines will span from 5 to 13 gross horsepower to meet power requirements for a wide range of global commercial applications.
- All-new carburation, ignition and combustion systems promote reliable starting in any environment.
- To ensure four-season starting, the engine is designed to start at temperatures as low as -20 degrees Fahrenheit.
- All surfaces inside the carburetor that contact fuel feature special corrosion and stale fuel resistant plating.
- The engine features an oil management system that allows the engine to run efficiently for up to 200 hours between oil changes.
- Standard with the new single-cylinder horizontal shaft engines, the advanced fully-cyclonic air filtration system lessens downtime by extending recommended air filter replacement intervals to 600 hours.
For more info visit vanguardengines.com