L-Series compact wheel loaders
An evolution of the 204K and 304K models, the L-series models are built for tasks that require peak productivity in small spaces and over rough terrain.
- The 62 horsepower (46 kW) 204L and 67 horsepower (50 kW) 304L models are equipped with Final Tier 4 Yanmar engines and fuel-efficient hydrostatic transmissions to keep noise to a minimum
- An optional ride control is now available to reduce material spillage and makes for a smoother ride over rough and uneven terrain.
- Automatically activated front and rear differential locks provide increased traction in harsh conditions.
- The machine height of the 204L is configurable to less than 8 feet.
- The L-Series compact wheel loaders are compatible with more than 100 John Deere Worksite Pro attachments.
Optional enclosed cab or open station, providing 360-degree attachment visibility. An improved interior cooling system keeps the operator comfortable in warmer temperatures.
Visit deere.com for more info.