Towable Hydraulic Earth Drill
Little Beaver’s Towable Hydraulic Earth Drill combines safe and powerful drilling with hassle-free operation and transportation. The rig can be transported using a removable “no tools” towing hitch, saving truck or trailer space.
- 11-horsepower Honda engine
- The 2,700-psi hydraulic system provides up to 300 foot-pounds of torque with an auger speed of 150 rpm.
- Features a two-position handle that rotates 180 degrees to drill near buildings, walls and other structures.
- The infinitely variable 20-degree auger tilt makes it possible to drill vertically in uneven terrain
- For added safety, a built-in pressure relief valve releases if the drill reaches a certain hydraulic pressure, stopping the auger and protecting the operator from potential injury.
The Towable is compatible with all Little Beaver 36- and 42-inch standard, carbide and rock snap-on augers.
Visit littlebeaver.com for more info.