SAN LUIS OBISPO, Calif. – Slime is pleased to announce a sealant that is specifically designed for mowers, wheelbarrows, tractors and trucks with Slime’s Lawn and Garden Sealant.
“There is nothing more inconvenient than getting ready to do some yardwork only to discover you have a flat tire on your wheelbarrow or mower," said Patrick Mallon, Slime marketing director. "Plus, if landscaping or farming is your business, it’s even worse than an annoyance, a flat means you lose money. With Slime Lawn and Garden Sealant, you never have to worry about a flat on your landscaping equipment ever again.”
Slime sealants, which can be inserted any time, seek out and instantly seal tread area punctures up to 1/4" (6mm). When a puncture occurs, Slime’s patented sealant is carried directly to the puncture. The pressure of the escaping air forces the Fibro-Seal particles into the opening, where they build up and intertwine to form a long-lasting, flexible plug. Instantly, air loss is blocked, preventing a flat tire.
Features of Slime’s Lawn and Garden Sealant include:
- Instantly seals punctures up to ¼” (6mm)
- Use on wheelbarrows, mowers, tractors and trucks.
- Utilizes Slime’s Fibro-Seal ® technology
- Safe for finished metal wheels
- Works repeatedly for up to 2 years
- Non-toxic, non-corrosive, and non-hazardous
- Cleans up easily with water
- Low freezing point (-35F) and high separation point (182F)
- Available in convenient 1-gallon containers
For more information on Slime Lawn and Garden products, please visit: http://slime.com/.