Swardman reel mower
Swardman, a Czech Republic-based manufacturer of reel mowers, has launched a range of gasand battery-powered walk-behind mowers now available in the United States.
- The mowers are aimed at contractors with a focus on residential lawns. Swardman, with its all-metal construction mowers, comes with a multifunctional 4 in 1 cassette system.
- Designed using a cartridge system, contractors can remove the cutting unit and insert either a scarifier, verticutter or rotary brush.
- Other accessories include 6-blade and 10-blade cylinders, wheels for tall grass and grooved front rollers. Swardman mowers move on front and rear rollers that ensure striped lawns and eliminate lawn scalping.
- The Swardman Edwin 2.0 45 reel mower, powered by an economical 4-stroke Kawasaki gas engine and with a cutting width of 18 inches, is suitable for smaller and more diversified lawns with an area up to 720 sq yards. Easy to operate and surprisingly quiet, the Edwin 45 standard model is equipped with a 5-blade reel with a cutting height range from 3/16 inch – 13/4 inches. It is finished in an anthracite color.
- The Swardman Edwin 2.0 55, with a cutting width of 22 inches and larger grass collector, is suitable for larger lawns with an area up to 2,390 sq yards.
- Choose from over 200 colors, luxurious leather-covered handlebars, carbon fibre cowling or LED lights for late shifts.
The latest model to be introduced is the Swardman Electra, a battery-powered mower with two electric motors that generates 70 dB. The control system uses just five control buttons to operate all functions and has a reverse function, cruise control and speed regulation.
A commercial grade mower will be available later in 2018.
For more info visit swardman.com