SPX25 vibratory plow
The new Vermeer SPX25 vibratory plow is designed for cable/fiber and irrigation system installation. It features a full-function remote control that gives the operator a 360-degree view of the jobsite to avoid potential obstacles and an unobstructed view of the product being installed. The SPX25 vibratory plow is compact and built with tracks to minimize ground disturbance.
- Powered by a 25 hp (18.6 kW) Kohler gas engine for installing small pipes and cables at depths up to 12 inches (30.5 cm)
- The dual rubber tracks with a ground pressure of 3.7 psi (.3 bar) on the Vermeer SPX25 plow allows for flotation in soft ground conditions
- The lightweight plow offers a transport speed of 3.7 mph (6 km/h).
- The SPX25 unit is equipped with a pivot-mounted plow that has a 55-degree swing angle that automatically adjusts when turning.
- An optional reel carrier can be mounted to the machine. Contractors also have the option of adding a weight kit for added traction when working in hard ground conditions.
Visit vermeer.com for more info.