ECHO PE-2620 Edger
The pitch: The PE-2620 has a flex cable drive that allows for a curved shaft design for better sight lines and more ergonomic tool positioning.
- Lightweight 25.4-cc power head features magnesium construction for all day use.
- 2:1 gear ratio produces high-performance torque to power through tough, overgrown grass.
- Contoured aluminum debris shield features an open face for reduced clogging and captive wheel mount hardware for easy height adjustability.
For more information: Echo-usa.com
STIHL FS 131 R professional trimmer
The pitch: STIHL’s FS 131 R professional trimmer has a powerful low-emission engine, providing 30 percent longer run times than its predecessors.
- Rubberized handles provide a comfortable grip of the product; multi-function control handle allows easy access to all of the controls on one handle.
- Semi-automatic choke lever enables simplified three-step start procedure, saving users time. To start, users simply purge the primer bulb, set the choke and pull the starter handle.
- New one-screw service cover provides quicker access to spark plug and valve train for easier adjustment and service.
For more information: Stihl.com
Greenworks GT 160 String Trimmer
The pitch: The GT 160 String Trimmer combines the Greenworks Commercial 82-volt lithium-ion battery with brushless motor technology to power through every job with a 16-inch cutting path.
- The brushless motor provides high torque, zero-maintenance and zero-exhaust all while decreasing vibrations and noise levels.
- It easily starts by pulling the trigger, and is so quiet it allows you to start your day earlier without bothering clients, making it perfect for noise-sensitive sites.
- Features a die-cast gear box for high torque, aluminum shaft for reduced weight, durable easy wind head for less down time.
For more information: Greenworkstools.eu
Honda HHT35SLTA string trimmer
The pitch: The HHT35SLTA is designed to handle commercial applications, with strong low-end torque characteristics that allow many jobs to be performed at partial throttle-increasing fuel efficiency.
- The HHT35SLTA – as well as the HHT25SLTA model – both come equipped with solid trigger design for durability.
- Featuring Honda Mini-4-stroke technology, it runs on regular gasoline so there’s never a need to mix gas and oil.
- Comes with Honda’s Quick Start system for easy starting.
For more information: Hondapower.com