ATLANTA – Belgard unveiled its newest product line, Belgard Porcelain Pavers. Manufactured in Nashville, Tennesse, the latest addition to Belgard’s catalog of products is available for homeowners and contractors in time for the 2019 building season.
Belgard Porcelain Pavers are priovide a streamlined, upscale appearance. Compact, resistant and virtually non-porous, this line provides a modern aesthetic and is frost-resistant, skid-resistant, stain-resistant and easy to clean.
“Belgard Porcelain Pavers are the first of their kind to be produced in the U.S., and we are excited to make these products available to our valued contractors, dealers and homeowners,” says Joe Raboine, director of residential hardscapes at Belgard. “By manufacturing the line in Nashville, our customers will have better access to the latest trends and contemporary products that carry Belgard’s promise of quality, durability and aesthetic.”
Belgard’s newest outdoor porcelain pavers are available in various interpretations of stone and wood and in multiple sizes, including planks and large modular shapes, to create outdoor spaces ranging from patios and pool decks to driveways and walkways.
Features and benefits of the new line include:
- Stain- and fade-resistant color preservation.
- Resistant to both thermal shock and frost between -58 degrees and +140 degrees.
- Does not spread flame or give off harmful toxins.
- Combats corrosion from salt, chlorine and saline water.
- Resistant to acids and chemicals with no need for sealers or long-term maintenance.
- Ability to hold loads of up to 2,000 pounds without breakage.
Belgard Porcelain Pavers coordinate with interior tiles as well as indoor-outdoor porcelain wall veneers to form a cohesive design. To find more information, inspiration or to connect with a contractor, visit Belgard.com.