Billy Goat Hurricane Zero Turn Stand On Blowers
The pitch: Hurricane 23 and 35 gross HP blowers offer tri-directional blowing at 6,500 CFM (X3000) and 8,500 CFM (Z3000) for unprecedented commercial leaf and debris cleanup.
- Patented Dual Deflector Air Flow System allows the operator to change the angle of air flow for deeper, more efficient cleaning of leaves and debris.
- Patented Quad Control Handle System offers seamless forward/reverse direction, automatic return to neutral and a self-activating parking brake.
- Joy stick deflector control allows the operator quick and easy control of air flow from left, right or forward directions, eliminating the need to blow in reverse. Pull back on the lever to close flow for transport.
For more info: Billygoat.com
The pitch: ECHO’s PB-8010 backpack blower comes equipped with a 79.9 cc professional 2-stroke engine that provides the highest blowing performance available.
- As part of ECHO’s X Series, this boasts a blowing performance of 1,071 CFM at an air speed of 211 MPH and the blowing force is 44 newtons.
- The PB-8010 is available with either a hip-mounted or tube-mounted throttle and contains a carbon-fiber frame, so pros don’t sacrifice control when battling the biggest leaves and debris.
- The MSRP is $599.99 and comes with a 2-year commercial warranty.
For more info: ECHO-USA.com
Steiner Turbine Power Blower
The pitch: The Steiner Turbine Power Blower makes quick work of tough cleanup jobs with an axial-flow turbine that puts out wind speeds of up to 114 mph.
- The turbine blower’s hydraulically controlled nozzle rotates 360 degrees to blow debris in the direction you want.
- It mounts to the front of the Steiner 450 tractor so operators won’t have to keep looking back to check the work.
- Blower-mounted kickstand keeps the attachment upright for simplified mounting and attaching.
For more info: Steinerturf.com
STIHL BGA 200 battery-powered blower
The pitch: This is the most powerful handheld blower in the STIHL line and provides 25% more blowing force than the BGA 100.
- The STIHL BGA 200 is ideally suited for low-noise environments and delivers a range of features that allow professional landscapers to take on almost any blowing task.
- With no onboard battery, users can enjoy a lightweight, ergonomic design.
- When paired with the optional BGA 200 Carrying System, users can experience reduced operator fatigue and tackle large properties with ease.
For more info: STIHLusa.com