CHICAGO — ECHO announced the launch of the company’s SRM-410X. With a 42.7 cc engine that generates 2.23 horsepower, this trimmer has the power and durability to last six to eight hours a day and is designed for heavy clearing, ideal for tall, heavy grasses, hilly terrain, ditches and weed abatement.
“The SRM-410X delivers category-leading power and maximum versatility to help professionals conquer heavy cutting on challenging terrain,” said Mark Taylor, product manager. “The high-power output, large capacity fuel tank, and Speed-Feed 450 head combine to give professionals the power they need to tackle the toughest clearing jobs.”
Key features of the SRM-410X include:
- Commercial-grade pleated air filtration system that protects the engine in harsh conditions and extends filter maintenance intervals
- Full wrap fuel tank stand for added protection
- 20-inch cutting swath
- Speed-Feed 450 trimmer head
- Blade capable: 2-in-1 shield, barrier bar, blade mount hardware, harness and harness ring included to allow quick transition to a brushcutter blade
- Solid steel shaft allows for smooth acceleration
- Extra heavy-duty vibration reduction system reduces operator fatigue and increases comfort
- MSRP: $549.99
- Visit the SRM-410X product page here
- Downloadable product video available here
The SRM-410X comes with a warranty that includes a two-year commercial warranty and a five-year consumer warranty. For more information, visit www.ECHO-USA.com.