ECHO’s SRM-2320T Straight Shaft Trimmer
The pitch: ECHO’s newest straight shaft trimmer, the SRM-2320T, bring intense cutting performance for professionals working on light to medium cutting jobs.
- For entry-level pros who want commercial grade cutting torque at an affordable price: MRSP is $249.99 and it comes with a two-year commercial warranty.
- The two-stage air filtration system better protects engine from dust and dirt.
- The SRM-2320T contains a 2:1 high torque gear ratio, a 17-inch cutting swath and includes a Speed-Feed 400 trimmer head Black Diamond cutting line.
For more info: Echo-usa.com
Greenworks Commercial GT161 16-inch String Trimmer
The pitch: The 82V 16-inch Direct Drive brushless motor (attachment capable) trimmer delivers professional-grade performance with the versatility, convenience and fuel savings of 82 volts of battery power.
- A tool for trimming and edging with tiller, hedge trimmer, pole saw and edger attachments.
- A bump-feed head keeps you working with easier trimmer line release.
- The brushless motor delivers torque and power while the product runs up to 35 minutes with 2Ah Battery.
For more info: Greenworkscommerical.com
Makita 18V X2 (36V) LXT Brushless String Trimmer
The pitch: The XRU18 delivers power equivalent to a 30cc gas model.
- It features a 17-inch cutting swath and up to 6,000 RPM.
- There’s no gas, no emissions and no pull-starts.
- Get twice the run time with the 4-battery Backpack Power Supply (PDC01, sold separately).
For more info: Makitatools.com
STIHL FSA 130 R battery-powered trimmer
The pitch: The most powerful battery-powered string trimmer in the STIHL line.
- The FSA 130 R’s quiet operation allows crews the flexibility of extended work hours during early mornings, evenings and beyond.
- Equipped with instant starts, a 16.5-inch cutting width and a commercial-grade brushless electric motor.
- Its variable speed throttle trigger offers three performance levels, allowing users versatility in selecting the best operation speed for the job at hand, conserving battery energy and allowing maximum run times.
For more info: STIHLusa.com