Ariens 34-ton log splitter
The pitch: Centrally located controls and an open operating zone allow for operation from either side of the machine.
- It features a 7 hp / 211 cc Subaru engine.
- The open design reduces the amount of bending, reaching and walking required by the operator, resulting in less operator fatigue and more energy for splitting.
- It has a log capacity of 25 inches.
For more information: Ariens.com
The pitch: The ECHO CS-400 chainsaw features an automatic, adjustable oiler to match cutting conditions.
- It’s powered by a 40.2 cc professional-grade, two-stroke engine for outstanding performance.
- The i-30 starting system requires reduced effort for starting.
- It’s available in 16- and 18-inch bar lengths.
For more information: Echo-usa.com
STIHL MS 201 T C-M
The pitch: The MS 201 T C-M has a power-to-weight ratio that is optimal for in-tree work.
- It's equipped with STIHL M-Tronic technology.
- The microprocessor-controlled engine management system automatically adapts to changes in environment.
- A low-emission engine means operators will save money on gasoline costs and won’t have to climb down as often to refuel.
For more information: Stihlusa.com
Timberwolf TW-2HD Log Splitter
The pitch: The TW-2HD is built for a user who doesn’t need the volume of a bigger machine.
- The TW-2HD is a heavy duty version of Timberwolf’s TW-2.
- It features a commercial Honda GX270 engine.
- Other options to benefit the operator include a hydraulic wedge lift, hydraulic log lift, table grate and four-way wedge.
For more information: Timberwolfcorp.com