SAN DIEGO – LandCare recently promoted various leaders to new positions throughout the company. In particular, branch leaders from California to Florida have stepped into new roles to help continue expanding the company’s presence in major markets.
LandCare reached No. 10 on Lawn & Landscape's Top 100 list last year.
The promotions are as follows:
- Duane Faloni, Market VP
- Natalie Davis, Branch Manager – North Bay
- Nick Gaitano, Market VP
- Tommy Braun, Branch Manager – Orange County North
- Ryan Lister, Market VP
- Leiser Rojas, Branch Manager – Kansas City
- John Ashenfelter, Market VP
- Anthony Gentile, Branch Manager – Palm Beach
- Jennifer Burnett, Vice President of Organizational Development
- Chris Coffman, Vice President of Process Improvements
The company also recently launched its Leadership Development Program, an internal two-day course focusing on culture, values, and strategy.
“Focusing on growing our people through these training programs has allowed us to connect with our branch leaders and share our vision on a more personal level,” said Jennifer Burnett, the new VP of organizational development. “It empowers them to take those lessons back to their teams, creating a sort of ripple effect that has been really inspiring to see.”
The developments in leadership also come as a result of LandCare’s organic growth in existing markets as well as strategic advancements into new regions.