RoofStone roof pavers
The pitch: RoofStone is an accessory for walkways and patios integrated into LiveRoof installations.
- Pavers measure one foot wide x two feet long x four inches tall.
- The pavers feature built-in pedestals with water channels, so no separate pedestal system is required.
- The surface is concrete with recycled content varying by color.
- Available in six colors: Sage, Light Reflective, Mocha, Charcoal, Beach Sand and Red Brick.
- The top edges are beveled to prevent chipping.
The pitch: Lawn care operators now have a new tool for pre- and post-emergence weed control on cool-season turfgrasses such as tall fescue, perennial ryegrass and Kentucky bluegrass.
- Can be used at seeding, including bare-ground renovation seeding, or selective overseeding.
- Keeps weeds from germinating and allows new grass to flourish.
- The active ingredient mesotrione controls more than 40 broadleaf weeds and undesired grasses and sedge, including nimblewill, crabgrass, bentgrass and nutsedge.
The pitch: DRiWATER Plus has a new water gel technology that allows you to water plants while increasing root growth and decreasing transplant shock.
- 98 percent water and 2 percent binders and nutrients.
- Incorporates zinc and acetic acid due to their known abilities to increase root mass and root structure, as well as decreasing shock from transplanting.
- Will allow trees to establish in shorter periods of time.
- The enhancement of root development of over 280 percent in 30 days will create higher survival rates in project plantings.
Bobcat T770 compact track loader
The pitch: The Bobcat T770 gives you more digging force, more pushing power and more lifting capacity to keep moving in bad weather and less-than-ideal ground conditions.
- 92-hp engine
- 3,475 lbs. rated operating capacity (ROC)
- Up to 11 feet of vertical lift and added reach.
- The optional pressurized cab provides a cleaner and 60 percent quieter work environment.
Sno Blade attachments
The pitch: Featuring independently adjustable wings, the attachments add versatility to the company’s existing line of Sno Pusher containment plows.
- Comes with a universal coupler for attaching to skid-steers, as well as a rear mount option for compact tractors.
- The AB07S includes a 7.5-foot-wide moldboard, and the AB09S comes with a 9-foot-wide moldboard.
- Comes with 1-foot-wide, multi-positional wings, which can be manually adjusted to nine different positions.
Enhanced Telogis Route
The pitch: Telogis has enhanced its Telogis Route multi-vehicle route planning, optimization and scheduling system with new advanced business analysis tools.
- These tools build routes that consider driver schedules, customer delivery windows and customer preferences.
- Checks integrated systems for inconsistencies in data that could create routing problems.
- Allows companies to compare the quantitative metrics of various route scenarios and make business decisions based on the data.
The pitch: Whether you’re working with pavers or treated lumber, brick, cement or decorative stone, Seal Bond’s environmentally friendly Landscape Adhesive will fit your different design needs.
- Doesn’t contain any solvents or isocyanates.
- Qualifies for LEED E.Q. Credit 4.1 - low emitting materials.
- Wide service temperature ranges from -40 degrees to 200 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Moisture resistant.
- Bonds to most substrates: treated wood, brick, blocks, pavers, wood, cement and composite decking.
Compact telescopic handler
The pitch: Manitou’s MLT 625 is a low-profile, compact telescopic handler.
- Has a maximum lift height of 19 feet and 3 inches (5,867 mm) and a maximum lift capacity of 5,500 lbs. (2,495 kg).
- Able to gain access into low overhead buildings, garages and barns. Features an overall height of 6 feet and 7 inches (2,000 mm) and a width of almost 6 feet (1,819 mm).
- The short turning radius of 10 feet (3,190 mm) enables it to maneuver into normally inaccessible spaces for chores around a property.
The pitch: Based on the KIOTI CK35, the DS3510 compact utility tractor offers many of the same features while looking out for the end user money strapped by today’s challenging economy.
- 34-hp Daedong diesel engine.
- Four-wheel drive, power steering, wet disc brakes, rear differential lock, an adjustable seat, foldable ROPS and seat belts.
- Available options include front and rear counterbalancing weights, a canopy and a single remote hydraulic valve, in addition to implements and attachments.
BigDog Mowers T-series walk-behind
The pitch: The BigDog T-series walk-behind mower features the PowerBar Steering System and easy hand operated deck lift.
- All T-Series mowers come equipped with Kawasaki FS engines, available in 16-24 hp.
- Comes with a 36-, 48-, or 54-inch deck and an optional electric start on the 54-inch, 24-hp model.
- No daily lube points, and integrated serviceable ZT2800 transmissions.
- 18-inch or 20-inch drive tires and a 3.6-gallon fuel capacity.
ER12 Rammer engine
The pitch: Subaru’s new ER12 Rammer engine is a 3-hp, 4-stroke engine that features a carefully balanced and engineered design, and is exclusively intended for the demanding application of rammers.
- The overhead cam (OHC) provides improved engine performance without adding extra weight.
- The OHC technology allows the intake and exhaust valves to be positioned to offer lower resistance for the air/fuel mixture flow.
- The vertical cylinder design is slim and compact, and maintains a center of gravity to effectively transmit power to the ground.
The pitch: Gravely offers the Stadium 80 sprayer to its growing line of turf machinery.
- The compact design has an 80-gallon, low profile tank designed for maximum visibility.
- A lockable spill tank lid with anti-siphon fill and low center of gravity helps prevent chemical spills.
- Available with an engine-driven Silver Series roller or 12-volt electric diaphragm pump.
- Features a spray gun, 25-foot hose and a low-maintenance, 10-foot, three-way folding boom with electric on and off controls.