Enclosed is an agenda that outlines just about everything that you need to know to plan for attending our Boston Brainstorming Meeting.
L&L Columnist Jim Huston will be hosting a brainstorming meeting in August. The theme of the meeting is What Makes America Great.
Huston will be leading and facilitating discussions centering on green industry companies, their challenges and solutions as they have grown through the difficult economic times of the last five years.
The meeting will take placeat the Courtyard by Marriott (CYM) Marlborough, Mass., with easy access from all directions and the Boston Logan Airport.
• When: August 1st thru 3rd (Thursday, Friday & Saturday)
• Times: 8 am to 5 pm each day
• Where: The Courtyard Marriott in Marlborough, MASS (near I-90 & I-495)
• Who: Clients (owners, managers & employees), vendors & publishers
• Cost: $795 for up to 4 people, $495 for any company I’ve consulted with or has been to our estimating workshop and signs up by July 3rd
1. Learn the strategies and systems other companies are implementing
2. Visit two landscape companies located in the Greater Boston Area
3. Share “Best Practices” with some of the best run Landscape & Irrigation companies
4. Network with professionals in your industry who are not competitors
Email Tiffany Huston (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Jim (email@example.com) if you have questions and/or want to sign up.