July is Smart Irrigation Month, and because of that, the July issue of Lawn & Landscape is the annual Water Issue.
INDIANAPOLIS – Angie’s List has announce that access to all the reviews on its website is free-of-charge. In addition, two new premium membership tiers are now available, offering guarantees and value-added services beyond those reviews.
- Green: free-of-charge nationwide access to companies in more than 700 service categories; nationwide access to more than 10 million verified consumer ratings and reviews; and monthly digital form of the company’s magazine.
- Silver: includes all green features plus Angie’s Fair Price Guarantee and Angie’s Service Quality Guarantee, exclusive discounts, chat and email customer support, a bimonthly print version of the magazine for $24.99 a year.
- Gold: includes all green and silver features plus complaint resolution process and customer support via phone for $99.99 a year.
ATLANTA, Ga – Takeuchi-US has appointed David Caldwell to national product manager, effective immediately. Caldwell has been the product and training manager for Takeuchi for nearly six years, and has over seventeen years of industry experience.
ALEXANDRIA, Va. – The Outdoor Power Equipment Institute (OPEI) has provided comments to the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) about the Renewable fuel standard program: Standards for 2017 and biomass-based diesel volume for 2018. In a letter sent to the EPA, OPEI expresses significant concerns about the expansion of E15 in the marketplace without a solid consumer education program.
LOUISVILLE, Ky. – The National Hispanic Landscape Alliance (NHLA) is expanding its seminar offerings during GIE+EXPO to better meet the needs of dealers and of contractors. Attendees at GIE+EXPO (Green Industry & Equipment Expo) will have the opportunity to attend Latino Link sessions all three days of the show. GIE+EXPO, scheduled for Oct. 19-21 at the Kentucky Exposition Center in Louisville, draws more than 18,000 participants to see the latest innovations and attend first-rate education programs.
Who are you voting for?
- Donald Trump (R) and Mike Pence (R)
- Joe Biden (D) and Kamala Harris (D)
- Howie Hawkins (G) and Angela Nicole Walker (G)
- Jo Jorgensen (L) and Spike Cohen (L)
- Write-in candidate
- Still undecided
- Not voting for president