The Second Annual Bionutritional Summit, hosted and sponsored by Holganix, has unveiled several seminars for the 2013 event to be hosted on Oct. 23 at Seelbach Hilton located near the GIE&EXPO in Louisville, Ky.
This year’s keynote speaker is Judith Guido, former sales, marketing and strategy executive of Service Master’s TruGreen Landcare. Guido’s presentation is entitled, Leveraging the Green Phenomenon & Building a Profitable Green Company. Highlights include, Understanding the size and opportunities with the green market, how to leverage the green opportunities within your market, creating differentiation and a competitive advantage with green and how to build and position an profitable green company.
Attendees will have time to select two out of the five options listed below. RSVP with Nicole Wise at Nwise@holganix.com.
- The Science Behind Holganix by Holganix scientist and inventor Stephen T. Lange. Check out last year’s Bionutritional Summit presentation by Stephen on our YouTube channel.
- Marketing with Bionutrition by marketing specialist Brian Bacigalupo from Real Green Systems and Holganix Head of Marketing Nicole Wise.
- Bionutritional Tree and Shrub Program with tree specialist Elliot H. Schaffer.
- Equipment 101 with Holganix VP and COO Dave Thompson, along with representatives from Gregson Clark and LT Rich.
- User Panel comprised of several Bionutritional Summit users with discussions led by Holganix CEO Barrett