FAIRFAX, Va. - The National Association of Landscape Professionals announced its newest Trailblazers; individuals who are nominated by their peers for making significant and long-term contributions to the landscape industry. Trailblazers mentor other landscape professionals through the Trailblazer program.
Trailblazers are selected for high performance in lawn care, design/build/installation, interior plantscaping, irrigation & water management and landscape management.
The following are the new 2018 Trailblazers:
- Barry Schneider, President, Surrounds Inc. of Sterling, Virginia
- John Puryear, President, Puryear Farms, Gallatin, Tennessee
- Michael Prokopchak, President, Walnut Hill Landscape Company of Annapolis, Maryland
- Alan Richmond, Vice President, Southern Botanical of Dallas, Texas
- Brian Edward, Manager, Colorburst, of Brentwood, Tennessee
- Marc Funderburk, President, LandPatterns Inc. of Dallas, Texas
The Trailblazer Mentor Program connects Trailblazers and mentees for on-site mentoring. This colleague-to-colleague mentoring and networking program allows both emerging and established companies to gain insight and advice from the pros on how to develop and grow their businesses.