Bayer Specticle G
The pitch: Bayer Specticle G is a pre-emergent herbicide that provides green industry professionals up to six months of broad-spectrum weed control for use in landscapes, including mulched areas and around ornamentals and in warm-season turf.
- Bayer Specticle G protects against a broad spectrum of more than 80 grassy and broadleaf weeds, as well as annual sedges.
- The product requires up to 40 times less active ingredient than current standards.
- The formulation will not stain or leave any odor behind after treatment.
For more information: www.bayercropscience.us.
Ecolawn top dresser ECO 200
The pitch: The Eco 200 is designed to handle compost, soil mix, pellets sand and heavy bulk materials.
- The reverse spin, dual-wheel broadcast system delivers a uniform spreading pattern with even the heaviest of materials.
- Has a new four-wheel design for increased weight distribution and stability.
- The hopper’s support design increases the maximum feed product volume by up to 20 percent.
For more information: www.ecolawnapplicator.com
Grasshopper Zero-Turn Mower
The pitch: The Grasshopper Co.’s new compact zero-turn mower, model 126V-52. was developed for landscapers maintiaing land in confined areas.
- Model 126V-52 includes a fully hydraulic, integrated pump-and-wheel-motor transmission, and a 52-in. wide, 5.5-in. deep cutting deck
- Large, turf-style tires and a fully-cushioned seat with padded armrests.
- A 300-hour transmission fluid change interval, self-tensioning belts and no more than five grease points.
For more information: www.grasshoppermower.com
John Deere E-Series Compact Loaders
The pitch: The E-Series line includes five skid-steer models and four compact track loaders, each with Interim and Final Tier 4 engines, and other improvements.
- The large-frame skid-steers and CTLs feature a flat floor design with 25 percent more foot room than previous models.
- All models include low-effort electro-hydraulic (EH) controls for easier operation.
- The skid-steers and CTLs are powered by Yanmar 3.3 or 3.1 liter diesel engines.
For more information: www.JohnDeere.com
Michelin X-Tweel SSL
The pitch: The Michelin X-Tweel SSL is a non-pneumatic mobility solution for skid-steer loaders in the landscaping industry.
- The Michelin 12N16.5 X-Tweel SSL hub design is universal and can be fitted on most skid-steer loaders
- The Tweel (a tire and wheel assembly) is a single unit replacing the current tire, wheel and valve assembly.
- It replaces the 23 components of a typical radial tire and is comprised of a rigid hub, connected to a shear band by means of flexible, deformable polyurethane spokes and a tread band, all functioning as a single unit.
For more information: www.michelintweel.com.
Nora LED Brick Step Lights
The pitch: A series of LED indoor/outdoor brick step lights with a versatile selection of face plates and finishes is available from Nora Lighting.
- Each Brick Light has 24 LEDs for even illumination and consumes just 4W of power for energy savings.
- 120-V units have an integral driver (cULus-listed) for wet-labeled applications.
- Architectural die-cast aluminum faceplates can be specified with louvered, lensed or shroud styling and are available in brushed nickel, bronze or white.
For more information: www.noralighting.com
Ryan Lawnaire V
The pitch: The New Lawnaire V with Easy Steer Technology combines all the features as Ryan’s current Lawnaire V core aerator with a new tine assembly that enables the unit to turn easily while in the aeration process without removing the tines from the ground.
- Each tine wheel assembly has a one-way clutch bearing.
- Aeration speed of up to 45,000 square feet per hour.
- The drum-style, self-propelled aerator features steel axles mounted on construction grade sealed ball bearings.
For more information: www.ryanturf.com
Talbert Lightweight Trailer
The pitch: Talbert’s 40-Ton lightweight trailer can be customized for customers who need to remain below the superload weight limit in states with 120,000-lbs gross vehicle weight rating (GVWR) restrictions.
- Weighs approximately 18,000 lbs.
- Talbert can customize the trailer with a 22-in. deck height and a deck boom well.
- A 6-ft.-long recessed portion in the rear of the trailer is roughly 6-in. deep and plated for the bucket of an excavator.
For more information: www.talbertmfg.com
The pitch: Defendor is a specialty herbicide and postemergence product designed to be applied when it’s too cold for other broadleaf herbicides to be effective.
- Defendor provides early season control of unsightly dandelions, clover and other winter annual and perennial broadleaf weeds.
- It can be applied at the same time LCOs are putting down the first liquid fertilizer and Dimension 2EW preemergence crabgrass applications of the season.
- Comes in a sprayable formulation and can be applied in late fall to early spring.
For more information: www.dowagro.com