EDGE Brush Mower
The pitch: Cut through heavy weeds, undergrowth, thick brush and small saplings up to 3 inches in diameter and in areas normally inaccessible with the EDGE Brush Mower.
- Direct drive hydraulic motor requiring 14-40 GPM.
- Features quarter-inch steel deck and heavy-duty stump jumper for rough terrain.
- Available in 60-, 66-, 72-, 78- and 90-inch widths.
- Offered for standard or high-flow hydraulic systems.
For more information: www.ceattachments.com
The pitch: Aerate and loosen compacted soil in less time with less labor with a Grasshopper AERA-vator coreless lawn aerator.
- The PTO-driven AERA-vator works without slicing or cutting, improving turf development and water absorption with little surface disruption.
- The vibrating tines deep-fracture soil instead of plugging cores, which means turf areas are immediately available for use.
- The AERA-vator attaches in place of the out-front mower deck for zero-turn maneuverability.
For more information: www.grasshoppermower.com/aerate
The pitch: Gravely offers the Trailette tow-behind lawn sweeper for residential and light commercial use. The 36-inch sweeping width easily clears medium to large lawns of grass, leaves, twigs and debris.
- Has a 10-cubic foot capacity and a solid-bottomed basket.
- It is towed by a front engine turf and garden tractor, zero-turn riding mower or an ATV with a rear hitch.
- Additional features include heavy-duty rear casters, sintered pinion gears, sealed ball bearings on the brush axle for extended life and tubular steel frames.
For more information: www.gravely.com
Husqvarna mulching kits
The pitch: The kit includes everything needed to convert the lawn tractor to a mulching application.
- Mulching converts clippings into very small particles.
- Clippings that are mulched are sent back into the lawn as nutrients.
- Husqvarna offers mulch kits that fit all of our lawn tractors, including those with 38-, 42-, 46-, 48- and 54-inch decks.
For more information: www.husqvarna.com
TurfEx Spreader Attachment
The pitch: TurfEx introduces the TS200 spreader, which is capable of spreading seed, fertilizer and ice melt.
- The spreader comes with a universal mount, which helps it attach quickly to most available zero-turn mowers.
- It holds up to 2.5 cubic feet of material and features a corrosion-resistant polyethylene hopper to reduce weight and maintenance concerns.
- The spreading operation is controlled via the manual flow gate and electric-powered spinner, both of which can be actuated from the mower’s seat.
For more information: www.trynexfactory.com
Wright Velke SuperPro Sulky
The pitch: Wright Manufacturing’s line of Velke sulkies includes a comfortable, heavy-duty SuperPro model.
- Mono-spring suspension and a protective rubber fender over the top of the wheel provide the operator with cushioning.
- The larger, wider, non-pneumatic tire can never go flat, increasing the sulky’s productivity.
- The Velke SuperPro ruggedness can be seen in the extra-wide hitch and seven-gauge steel construction. Yet it folds compactly, just like Wright’s Velke Pro 1 and Velke X2.
For more information: www.wrightmfg.com