Arctic Snow & Ice Control Products
The pitch: Artic Snow & Ice Products are compatible with several types of lighter-duty equipment including backhoes, skid steers, compact loaders, and tractors.
- Increases snow removal efficiency, reduce fuel costs, and virtually eliminate follow-up plowing.
- Patented steel moldboard design is made up of 32-inch-wide individual sections, each featuring spring-loaded trip edges.
- Steel edge provides cleaner removal in a single pass.
- Equipped with patented Slip-Hitch system, which provides quicker, easier, and more efficient operation.
For more information: www.sectionalplow.com
Boss UTV Plows
The pitch: Boss UTV plows offers the highest blade lift height available for unmatched snow stacking capability.
- Available in two models, a 6-foot, 6-inch Power-V XT and the 6-foot Poly.
- Includes Smart Technology features and high-performance hydraulic systems making snow removal easier, faster and more efficient.
- Sloped-profile undercarriage does not hinder ground clearance or inhibit trail riding when the snowplow is detached.
For more information: www.bossplow.com
Curtis PathPro SS Cab System for Polaris Ranger 800
The pitch: The cab system offers functionality, versatility and value and almost 100 percent panoramic visibility, allowing the driver easy access to see in all directions with limited view obstructions.
- The PathPro SS cab system seals snug around the entire vehicle, making the ride virtually air tight with minimal noise intrusion.
- Features a steel roof with textured powered-coat paint and acoustic headliner.
- Accessories include heaters, work lights, plows and spreaders.
For more information: www.curtisindustries.net
Pro-Tech Rubber-Edged Containment Plows
The pitch: The Pro-Tech rubber-edge containment plows perform best in wet, heavy snow, which allows the rubber edge to squeegee the surface clean.
- Heavily supported frames and no moving parts.
- Edges are installed at the ideal angle of attack to squeegee surfaces.
- 45 rubber-edged Sno Pushers are available with options for attaching to any make of loader, backhoe, skid steer and compact tractor.
- 10- to 20-foot loader models are capable of pushing 12 to 26 cubic yards of snow in one pass.
- Fully welded, and they use horizontal and vertical channeling made of thick steel.
For more information: www.protechcorp.com
SnowEx Ground-Drive Spreaders
The pitch: The SnowEx ground drive spreaders can be used on sidewalks, parking lots and other off-road applications.
- Equipped with lawn-and-garden style hitches, designed to tow behind compact tractors, ATVs and utility vehicles.
- SP-725G and SP-1225G offer 7- and 12-cubic-foot capacities, respectively.
- Feature corrosion-resistant polyethylene hoppers and 12-inch, adjustable stainless-steel spinners.
- Capable of handling bagged rock salt and ice melters.
- Spread up to 30 feet wide at 5 miles per hour and are available with a deflector skirt kit for narrowing the spread width on sidewalks.
For more information: www.trynexfactory.com
Wacker Neuson WL 37
The pitch: The WL 37 features excellent fuel efficiency and minimal tire wear compared to a skid-steer loader.
- Features a high flow auxiliary hydraulics for enhanced attachment performance
- Optional 33 gpm/20 mph high flow, high speed package allows the unit to operate high flow attachments.
- Spacious, heated cab offers plenty of legroom, adjustable seats, ergonomic controls and 360-degree visibility.
- Designed to move material for year round use.
For more information: www.wackerneuson.com