When you can complete multiple jobs on one piece of equipment, it makes your life and your employees’ lives easier. So, if you’re able to mow a lawn and cultivate it without switching machines, why not do it? We rounded up a few cultivation attachments that you can attach to your mower or tractor.
Brinly 40-in. Dethatcher
The pitch: The Brinly 40-in. Dethatcher was recently re-released with transport wheels that can be engaged or disengaged while seated.
- The 20 independently flexing tines are 3/16-in. in diameter and feature a spring steel with triple coil strength.
- Three modes of operation (dethatch, scarify and transport) are all easily engaged from tractor seat.
- Tines come pre-assembled on tine tray to decrease assembly time.
For more information: www.brinly.com
Husqvarna Mulching Kit
The pitch: The kit includes everything needed to convert the lawn tractor to a mulching application.
- Mulching converts clippings into very small particles.
- Clippings that are mulched are sent back into the lawn as nutrients.
- Husqvarna offers mulch kits that fit all of our lawn tractors, including those with 38-, 42-, 46-, 48- and 54-in. decks.
For more information: www.husqvarna.com
The pitch: Aerate and loosen compacted soil in less time with less labor with a Grasshopper AERA-vator coreless lawn aerator.
- The PTO-driven AERA-vator works without slicing or cutting.
- The vibrating tines deep-fracture soil instead of plugging cores, which means turf areas are immediately available for use.
- The AERA-vator attaches in place of the out-front mower deck for zero-turn maneuverability.
For more information: www.grasshoppermower.com/aerate
TurfEx TS200 Spreader
The pitch: TurfEx’s TS200 spreader is a zero-turn mower attachment capable of spreading seed, fertilizer and ice melt.
- It holds up to 2.5 cubic ft. of material and features a corrosion-resistant polyethylene hopper to reduce weight.
- The spreading operation is controlled via the manual flow gate and electric-powered spinner, both of which can be actuated from the mower’s seat.
- The spinner includes adjustable paddles for fine-tuning the spread pattern.
For more information: www.trynexfactory.com
© Mack2happy | Dreamstime.com