McHale Landscape Design
Mchale’s designer Daniel Robey worked on this property renovation project in Vienna, Va., that included numerous structures, water features, outdoor living spaces and expansive plantings.
1. An architectural deck was added to the rear façade to better connect the main interior living spaces with the exterior.
2. The Pennsylvania bluestone pool coping and stair treads complement the quarried stone walls, and contrast against the pool deck’s walnut travertine.
3. The cool blue pool space takes advantage of a sun shelf and vanishing edge that doubles as a water feature to the pavilion beyond.
Show your stuff
If you have a design/build project you are proud of, email Managing Editor Brian Horn (firstname.lastname@example.org) information about the job and photos, and you could be featured in a future issue of Lawn & Landscape.
Explore the October 2015 Issue
Check out more from this issue and find you next story to read.
Latest from Lawn & Landscape
- CASE previews new small articulated loader line
- Kubota SVL75-3 compact track loader
- Kubota introduces new SVL75-3 compact track loader model
- Average Day: Episode 2
- Bartlett Tree Experts acquires two companies
- Albaugh announces acquisition of Corteva Agriscience’s Glyphosate Business
- Transform your workplace
- Taking the burden out of budgeting